Wednesday 25 January 2017

Unfair trial tomorrow. Jobcentre the next? Stressed! One day at a time.

I received some bad news yesterday - a phone-call from the Department of Work and Pensions, from "the decision maker", some heartless bitch clerical worker by the name of "Marlene" / "Marlynne" deciding to cut me off my social security of "Employment and Support Allowance" after I had presented myself respectfully enough at my Health Assessment interview in December.

That's what you get for trying to be civil - the bastard-bureaucrats take it as any excuse to cut your social security in half, leaving you unable to pay your bills and to suffer the vindictive sanctions imposed at Jobcentre - the very thing which made me stressed out and forced me to ask for a sick note from my doctor years ago.

THE JOBCENTRE MAKES ME SICK!



So I didn't get a wink of sleep last night stressing out about the Jobcentre interview they have set up for me on Friday - it would have been Thursday, tomorrow but that's the day of my trial, which is perhaps a bigger stress but a stress I've been coping with for 2+ years.

           Accused Details          Court Ref No            PF Ref No        Court Room
20 Alastair Peter DOW    SCS/2015-060310    AB14008188     Court 4

So I will just have to try to take one day at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he was an independent scientist. Oh dear, must be thinking of someone else.

Peter Dow said...

Independent of any employer pulling my strings, compromising my science.

Independent but not of independent means.

Anonymous said...

So how did things go with the Gestapo? (DWP) Good result I hope.