The Aberdeen Procurator Fiscal's Office want to add a new bail condition to make it a crime for me to try to contact any other employees of Scotland's Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service except those in Aberdeen managing my case.
Then if I dared to defy that new bail condition to make a complaint to the Crown Office in Edinburgh, the prosecutors would have their excuse to get me locked me up again as a political prisoner without even having one of their usual show trials and miscarriages of justice.
To blow the whistle on these fascist prosecutors, I have today complained to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service in Edinburgh and copied my email to Procurator Fiscal's Offices across Scotland - before the new bail condition is added. Hopefully, the Sheriff won't add that new bail condition but better to blow the whistle now just in case.
COMPLAINT to the CROWN OFFICE
I wish to COMPLAIN about the ROGUE ABERDEEN Procurator Fiscal Office - a SECRET POLICE STATE within a state.
I am writing to alert you about the imminent attempt by the rogue Procurator Fiscal Aberdeen Office to keep their rogue operation in Aberdeen secret from the rest of the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service in Scotland.
If you never hear from me again it will be because the ROGUE ABERDEEN Procurator Fiscal Summary Team have obtained the following bail condition from Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Monday - see the attached scan-in of a copy of the document which they have lodged with Aberdeen Sheriff Court which requests this bail condition
1. That the accused does not contact or attempt to contact any employees of the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service by any means save for contact via the following email address:
In particular, this attempted bail condition if approved and enforced would prevent me from complaining to the Response and Information Unit of the Crown Office in Edinburgh as I am doing now.
This abuse of power threatens that the Aberdeen Procurator Fiscal Summary team would be -
* free from my ability to complain again about their incompetence and mistakes
* free to keep whatever they do in my case a secret from the rest of the COPFS,
* free to pervert the course of justice & defeat the ends of justice,
* free from all scrutiny from the Crown Office
* free to run a rogue operation doing whatever they like
* free from any review by their peers in other COPFS offices
* free from all accountability
* free from the rule of law
* free from the obligation to serve the Scottish government and the people
* free from political accountability to the Scottish Parliament
* free to enslave me
* free to enslave anyone else in Aberdeen in future with a similar measure
* free to impose a secret police state of their very own in Aberdeen
I am complaining now because this may be my very last chance to complain before I am secretly enslaved by the Aberdeen Procurator Fiscal secret police state within a state.
(Alastair) Peter Dow